The white painted church is located in a district area called Sjóvartúni, close to the shore of Oyndafjørður. It was established in 1838 and has an eccentric art to it, both on the inside and on the outside. The altarpiece is an extraordinary piece of art made by danish painter C. W. Eckersberg.
The chairman of the vestry
Hentze Klein Joensen
Adress: Fløtuvegur 9, 690 Oyndafjørður
Contact: Tel: 44 45 16 & 22 38 22
Open by arrangement. Contact, Hentze K. Joensen – 22 38 22.
Sundays at 12pm
Click here to get more information about Oyndafjørður: