The church is designed by H. C. W. Tórgarð, architect, with inspiration from ancient wooden churches of the Faroe Islands. The church was established in 1951 and the cemetery was first used in 1926.
The chairman of the vestry
Dánial Martin Hansen
Adress: Handan Á 2, 478 Elduvík
Contact: Tel: 44 45 63 & 58 25 05
Open by arrangement. Contact, Dánjal Martin – 58 25 05
In the summer, attendence is Sundays at 11am and in the winther at 12am.